Pages

Tuesday, January 5, 2016

Daily Journal #4 - The View



January 5, 2016

I moved my home office today and now I have a new perspective. Or at least a new view. I'm positioned so I can see out the window if I look to my left and I can see the TV when I look to the right. In front of me is a framed print of a cresting wave.

Because the room doubles as The Electrician's son's bedroom on the weekends, it also has a Spiderman Fathead affixed to one wall and another gigantic wall sticker of a monster truck. Behind me is a blueprint of the Millennium Falcon.

Between the mutant who can swing between skyscrapers, the monster truck and the spaceship, I'm feeling a touch inadequate as I puzzle over Excel formulas and update the organization's website. 

- End - 

No comments:

Post a Comment

And then you say....

(Comments submitted four or more days after a post is published won't appear immediately. They go into comment moderation to cut down on spam.)